[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Saturday, April 12, 2008

trip to jb..

Today my family, my mom's side n i went to jb..
All of us meet at woodlands interchange..
You know what..
on my way to bustop near my house..
i bump into Farhan Manje..
He was going to work..
The funny part was..
He thought my step father is my brother..
thats y he didn't 'salam'
hahaha...

We took 913.. then walk up to checkpoint..
later we took 170 to larkin..
there we eat our breakfast n lunch..
here are the pics..
Joe, Nurul, Syirah n me
@ larkin
Imran n Ruzaini
This is the MAkz n bapakz..
Us..
Nurul, Rin, Syirah n Lin

Haha.. at Plaza Larkin..

Pose! Pose! Pose!

Again...

There's sale Going on..

THe model advert..

hahaha...

The crasie us..

Look Ahead..

Crazie part 1..

Crazie part 2..

Grrrrr!!!!

HUhuhuhu!!!!

Crazie part 3..

Hehehehe...

Kaklarnyer...

Crazie part 4...

Holding on to the air...

hahah..

Crazie part 5...

After that we went to CIty Square..

Stay there till the whole place closed..

Crazy!!!

There are no pics when we were there..

ok thats all..

we all watch movie at there..

its super cheap.. only 10 ringgit..

the list is getting longer..

c u again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home