[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Friday, April 04, 2008

Meet up!!

Yesterday after work..
I went to meet my cousins..
My father's side..
Meet them at Centrepoint..
Den went to Vivocity..
Well here are the pics...
This pic taken my Iffah..
Alif, ME & Iffah...
This pic taken my ME..
See that comb in Alif's hair..
haha..

This pic taken by Alif..

He's going back to Arizona soon.. But he said that its gonna be awhile.. Lets hope so.. I DO miss ibu so much... When are you going to come back to Singapore.. According to Alif ibu coming back soon.. how soon? i'm not so sure..

Seen this... Us trying to lift up the escalator.. haha.. Us again..

While walking at Vivocity.. We bump into my cousin, my mother's side. Bump into Firti n his gf.. the funny part was.. i ask him whether he drive to there.. den he said kerete tolak ade la.. haha.. that was a pram.. then i said.. wah.. so eager to push a pram issit... hahaha.. then he so shy.. hahaha.. then his gf kept laughing non stop.. hehe..

While otw back home, again, bumping, into Aliff from ikea with his fren..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home