[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SpenDing money Like NoBody Business.....

aiyaz..
part of my savings all gone sia..
all coz of spending for sch stuffs..
all this 3 stuffs cost me $108..
not only these 3 stuffs..
the shoe.. that i bought...
Fuh... Fuh... Fuh...

Tiz is not part of sch stuff la..
but i find it nice n fit me..
so i bought it lor hehe..

This office pants.. Office Blouse...
Just then had napha test..
Ouch!! i'm in pain..
not really that pain..
its just that my muscle all aching..
the only station i done the best was the sit n reach.. hahaha...
funny...
This was taken at centurys square's
female's toilet..
Take One..

Take Two..

My body is aching all over.. Hais..haha..
Nvm.. Once in awhile mah.. hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home