[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You doesn't Own the world..

I shall not give it a damn..
I shall not entertain all those..
Basically, it all bullshit..
More over, so childish..
So get what I mean?


You do not, never or try to rule my life..
I own my life.
I rule my life..
For goodness sake..
& People surroundings...
Mind your fucking ass..


Sarcasm is not my forte..
But if it yours..
Just watch your back..
& your mouth..
Well..
I shall watch my back & my mouth too...


Well..
You doesn't own the world anyway..
What ever i type or say or said..
It just what ever came through my mind..
I type it out..


So you get it?
You don't?
Don't be a sucker..!


Like what my cousins told me..
If that person doesn't appreciates you..
You Don't bother about them..
Just treat them like a pest.
& never ever let those people words to bring you down.


Well cuzzy..
Those people words never bring me down.
It only show how a person are just by the words they said..


OK good bye n good luck ass..hole....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home