[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey.. hay...


Today start pretty well
Start the day with Oat meal
Later, green apple
Green apple again

I use computer earlier on.
Then i decided to make cupcakes
Chocolate cupcake & chocolate rice cupcakes
At first I don't have any temptation towards it

But later i ate each
& i chocked on it
Its not that i ate it quickly
Coz i have not drink any water not even a sip
Eating oat meal doesn't make me thirsty
& eating green apple doesn't make me thirsty too
So ya..
Imagined that
How funny I look on my face as i was chocking
Ha ha

Not only that
I ate rice with ayam masak merah
2 small portions
To me, a bit still OK

Tomorrow I'll try my best to eat less

Any comments? Anyone?
But please
Be truthful ya although it hurts me
But actually I like it that way
Hurt but i Learn
He he

OK
As you can see by the side under Diet planner
I stated that my weight is 116.9kg
I'm not shy to tell you people out there about my weight
Basically, I want to make a change about my weight
Thankful that i have no diseases
Yes I am grateful
I will be turning 21 in less than 1 month
So ya

I don't mind getting criticisms from people
Maybe I get used to it
Ha ha

By me getting myself better
It doesn't mean that i want to get a bf or get married or something like that
What ever it is
I want to change for myself
Not for other people
GET IT?
Nah? you don't?
Well
Just imagine that
Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home