[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Announcement!


Firstly,
I've deleted my friendster account.
It is no longer in use..
Reason?
It have been dead like for a long time..
& Its my life, my friendster..
Mind your own business!

Secondly,
I'm no longer using
for msn account..
Reason?
Feel like changing..
Its my email, my account..
Mind your own business!

Thirdly,
I changed it to
for msn..
Reason?
Why must it be lin_gendut?
It portraits my life..
My life, my say..
Mind your own business.

Fourthly,
If you still want to be in contact with me..
Do add me up..
Your decision, your wish..
Definitely not my business!

Fifthly,
Anything not happy with me.
Talk to me.
Not other people.
Anyway,
Your life, your way..
Definitely again..
Not my business la!
But you are just a pest & coward!
Hahaha..
Don't be a sucker..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home