[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

E!HUB & MARINA SQUARE


Abah fetch Norma at home & sent both of us to E!Hub..
Walk around like nonsense like that.
Don't know what to do..
End up at the same place.
Most of the shop close due to Chinese new year.

Later we decide to go to marina square..
We inform fyda to meet us there..
While Fyda & Zul went to visit Chinese new year.

At Marina Square we went to Watson.
There are lots of sales..
Especially buy 10 get 1 free..
Norma & I bought chocolates 5 each.
Get 1 free..
Wohooo...........
Hmm..
I think I want to go to Watson again to buy chocolates.

While waiting for them to arrive, we went to KFC to have our breakfast + lunch.
While i was queueing to order, fyda called to inform us that she was on her way with Zul.
We continued to eat while waiting for both of them.
As they had KFC too at Zul's fren's house..
When were about to finish our plate then they arrive.
Norma & I told them about the sale going on at the Watson.
They quickly went there to buy the chocolates.
But shortly after they came back.
Saying that they couldn't find the chocolate section.
Then I accompany them to Watson again.
While Norma waiting outside of the Watson.

After that while walking.
Suddenly, a person gave me a bump on my shoulder.
I hit that person.
Till he bend down.
Ceh...
Actually, I saw his face..
He is my cousin.
Hahaha...
We talk for awhile..

Then proceed to bowling alley.
We have to wait for our queue as the place was full.
It was a fun, exciting & wonderful game..
GEREK GITU LOH!
All of us had 2 game each.
Later that night we all went back home..

~HOME SWEET SOUR SPICY BITTER SALTY TASTELESS HOME~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home