[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What the hell sia..!!!!

Wait for so long..
Then no elective..
No one inform us..
If can't reach us by phone..
Then sms la..
WHAT!!!!!
Waste my bloody time..
Nah forget it..
Lucky I'm in the good mood today..

As usual went home took bus no. 39.
Guess what..?
Ngee Ann Secondary School Students sitting just behind me..
Kept FARTING non-stop..
Its Fucking Smelly sia..
& his fren kept laughing non-stop.
But some scold him " oi stop farting la. smelly sia'
Ah thats how i felt..
Some more..
The aircon fan was directly blown to my face..
I had no choice to shut my nostril..
Sial la..
Of all place fart inside bus or wat..
Control la..
I think that guy should drink more herbal drinks..
His fart is truely farking smelly sia..
Too much heat..

Luckily they alight shortly after that..
Fuh...

Ah this one idiotic pathetic guy...
You don't make my blood go upstairs Amin...
You say you don't want to talk to me anymore..
Why must you kept calling me..
Thats so irritating sia..
Fuck you la Muhammad Nur Amin..
If you read this..
You said it yourself right.
So, go to hell la..
You with your fakerish..
Stop being a fake ok..
& stop calling me..
Trans call is very expensive..
Just concerntrate your studies at Egypt..

Thats what happened..
People say when they actually don't mean it..
But to me..
Once you say it..
Bye means bye..
Dun say hi back..
Fark sia..

Ah now..
Nudge me in msn..
Hi hi hi...
Your bloody head!
Fark off!!!!
Get it?
I dun gif it a damn to our frenship for 5 yrs..
I DON'T GIVE IT A DAMN..!

P.s: Zaiii... We do it online ya.. I don't want to go to Airport & do our stuffs there.. I think we do it online is much more convenient.. or on Monday we do it ya.. Alternative way alright.. You choose aite Skod.. hehe... Don't you agree Dalin...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home