[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Its bbq tyme. or should i say sun tanning..???

19-06-08
Bbq @ Pasir Ris
Pit 41


ok. i woke up early on the morning. around 8 am.

about 9am. i olayli on the way to fadilah's house.

reach there on there at 10am.

as our meeting time n point is there...

here are the pics of the day..



Look at this.. ISn't it B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L....

An Shot this..
Nice shot!


Look! that's me.. sitting under the tree..



Happi belated celebration bro!



Now, its bbq tyme..




Its the No Swimming sign..


Opps.. WHen they took this?


Look.. THey leave me behind..
HAHA.. nvm .. its okay..

We are the crazie ones..
Look at my eyes..
Fuhyoo...
Powerla..
hehehehe...

Fitria in red shirt with her fren..


Ok here are the model of the day..
Look N smile..
Possible not to laugh..




I'm not sure whether this pic to take
his photo.
or the scenery..
hehehe....
Posing off with my speaker..
There thats my turtle...


Gosh my ipod falling off..
hahaha...



Oh my turtle so famous.. hehehe...
See.. didnt i say so..



haha.. my turtle again..
i guesse my turtle too cute..
ahakz..
Mr Field n Turle..

Not again.. hehehe..

Ok thats all of the pic of our model..

after bbqing.. at 7pm we pack up our stuff..

n proceed to E!Hub..

After that.. around 8.15pm..

We went to Salihin's void deck to sent stuff there..

later we proceed to Yishun Dam..

gosh! look at me.. i'm so the very the dark..

sun tanning i guesse... hehehe..

later around 10pm plus an sent me back home..

not me alone.. with the rest too..

i think the tyme we spent like too short ..

dun u guys think so..

hmm??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home