[ [ * . Lin's Deli Creations . * ] ]

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Being tagged la kanz.. wakakaka...

Tagged by Hamizah

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Oh well... He just passed a good gal in front of him.. Nyehehe

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
As long as I'm Happy I'm content.. Especially with my darlinkz..

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
hmm.. i've not think of that..

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No, I don't..

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
The one that would be able to accept me for whom I am..

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
To me, both is equally blessed. One happiness in life, To love & be love

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till he gets married n lead a happy life with family..

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll be heart broken but at the same time I'm happy for him..

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
No point being unhappy when u know its not gonna be solving solution..

#10.Who makes your day?
My darlinkz of coz..

#11. Is being tagged fun?
This is my First tyme.. I guesse it quite fun when u have nothing to do.. hehe..

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Fuh, My age would be 30.. I guesse i have a steady working life..

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My families n friends..

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A very soft spoken, pretty n nice person..

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I rather lead a normal life thats neither rich nor poor..

#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes.. Duh!!!

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Give the best that i could be..

#18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would pick the one that made me love him.. As the one that makes u love
him is actually the one love u more than u do love him..

#19. What type of friends do you like?
Able to take jokes n something like my darlinkz..

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
HYPOCRITES N MATERIALISTIC.. FUCK YOU!!

Tagged:
Rynn
Dyla
Norma
Fyda
Zul
Whoever can la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home